Friday, June 19, 2009

My nephew got married!

Last week we traveled to KY (south-western KY....so you know I love my nephew!) for my oldest sister's (yeah, I called you old, Mary!) only son's wedding.
We drove 4 hours to my sister's house on Thursday, then another 4½ hours down to Princeton, KY on Friday. We went to the rehearsal and checked out the beautiful church on Friday night and then had a lovely rehearsal dinner.
Saturday morning we enjoyed a lovely bridal breakfast and then off to the church to get some photos of the lovely bride getting ready for the big day!

My sister Mary and I are 10 years apart in age, so her kids were my first niece and nephew. To say I spoiled them would be an understatement! I loved them so much, and when I went to college in Cincinnati, I saw them as much as I could! Some say that Michael looks more like me than my own kids do!
The handsome groom, Michael:



The lovely bride, Katie:
Mr & Mrs Cannon:
I hope you enjoy your sneek peek! I am honored that I was a part of your day!
TTFN! (Aunt) Martha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As always you are the best. And yes, I'm old! I love the pics. Especially the black and white.

Love You Always