Friday, August 28, 2009

I don't do Seniors!

I don't do Seniors! I am much more comfortable with the 10 and under crowd! But for family, I make exceptions....This is our niece Kendra. I can't believe that she is a Senior! I remember when she was born, and she was just a baby at our wedding. She has grown into such a pretty girl, and we are proud of her!
It started sprinkling during our outside shoot, so we stole her mom's umbrella for a few fun shots. I love this one!

More to come soon!
TTFN! Martha

3 comments:

Jane Bingham said...

You should reconsider doing seniors because these are great! Ofcourse, you are kept so busy with the little one shoots, you probably don't need to worry about it!

jane said...

Martha, these are beautiful!! We can't wait to see the rest.

Anonymous said...

you don't do seniors--maybe you should reconsider! These are wonderful. Love the second one with the close up of umbrella. I am so proud of you - have I ever told you that! Big Sis