Monday, February 22, 2010

Little man I, through the years!

Well, through two years anyway! Little I is turning 2! Here is a look back at some of the shoots he has had with us at All Occasion Photography!
This was at his 6 month old session. Love the hat!
and those chubby cheeks!
He wasn't feeling the greatest during his one year session, but we got some smiles! He was a busy boy!

At 18 months, he was happy and loving the trike!
Now he is two! Such a big boy! Look how much his hair has grown!

I love having two year olds put their hands in their pockets! Some will do it, some won't, some crack up laughing while trying!

So handsome!
I used to be a nanny many many years ago and this little guy looks so much like the little guy that I was in charge of....Brian. He was the sweetest most loving little guy! I will scan a photo of him tomorrow so you can see the resemblance!

ok, I couldn't find too many photos of Elizabeth and Brian, but here is one that I think looks like the little guy above. Especially the 5th photo above....Do you see it?


Mr I's mama is going to have a baby soon! I can't wait to meet him or her!
TTFN! Martha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the little giggles and expressions you caught! My favorite, hands down, is the full length one of him in that little man suit! Soooo precious!!!