Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Here is the baby of Heather's family...although, now that he is 18 months old, it might be time to quit calling him the baby. He is a cutie and he was very tired, but he was a real trooper!

I found this shirt and I thought it was a very appropriate shirt for the fifth of five kids!
Mr C:


How can you resist that smile?? (we had to turn the hat around, because it is an Ohio State hat and his daddy is a Michigan fan!)
Here is his life in review! One month old.....So serious!
I visited him at his house for this shot! Here he is at four months.
Eight months....Can you believe that he still fits in the cup?
Ten Months and very messy!
Finally, what a handsome boy! His one year portraits!
TTFN! Martha

2 comments:

Lisa Walsh said...

I need one of those shirts for each of my boys, lol!

{{*.Misty.*}} said...

My two year old has that same orange shirt!!