Friday, May 2, 2008

Busy Busy Day Today!

Boy did I have a busy day today!


Last Saturday we discovered that our washer was broken, so today I made my second trip to the laundromat. I stripped everyones bed sheets, so that combined with our weekly laundry made for a total of 11 loads! Eeeeek! That adds up quick when you have to pay for it! The bright side of it is that I got 11 loads of laundry washed, dryed, and folded in 2 hours. Sweet!


Once I got home and lugged it all up out of the van, I had a moment to chat with my neice about her upcoming wedding, and take a quick shower, then I was off to pick up girls from soccer. Then, I had about 2 minutes to spare when I got to the elementary school to take pictures of the Holmesville baseball teams!


I started with the t-ball team, and they were so cute! T-ball is 5 and 6 year olds, and it is their first chance to play like the big kids do. They all looked so cute with their little tiny bats and mitts! Next came the Farm B team. I think they are first and second graders. When I was about halfway done with the individual pictures, it started getting pretty dark and cloudy. We knew the rain was coming, so we tried to hurry! I got them all lined up for the team shot and after three pictures, the rain started! The lightening and thunder came too, so we all gathered our things and ran for the cars! Within 3 minutes it was pouring!!


I guess Farm A will have to wait for their pictures until Monday! Pray for sunshine!
This image is my favorite of the day! While D was waiting for his dad to find his glove for his individual shot, I saw his beautiful eyes, and I had to get a close up! Isn't he adorable??

Martha

No comments: