Monday, December 1, 2008

Cousins

Even though these guys came one day apart, they are cousins, so I thought that I would put them in the same post.
These first three are siblings. Miss A is always so photogenic....


I got a few of Little guy F.....I love his oneryness!


And Baby Q is almost 6 months old now....boy does time fly!
Most of the group shots looked like this! Ask their mama if you want the whole story!! *wink wink*

Here is the one.....ONE good group shot!

Now here is their cousins....
Miss J was pretty serious though the whole shoot. This was one of the rare smiles that I caught.

Gotta love Santa hats! Mr A has a great smile!I think that this is my favorite from the day...Isn't he so cute?!TTFN! Martha

1 comment:

misty said...

Love the new look! So festive! Great pics too.
misty