Monday, December 22, 2008

My daddy........

I have been trying to post something for a couple of days now, and I just can't do it.
Last Sunday my dad had a heart attack at church. He went to the Pomerine Hospital, and they transfered him to Aultman. They found a lot of blockage in his heart.
He was doing better by Friday and they said that he could go home on Monday. (That would have been today.....oh how I wish that it was today) Saturday he got out of bed, he walked a little, he sat in a chair and ate his breakfast. They stood him up after breakfast and he said he felt dizzy.....He then collapsed, and he was gone. They got him into bed and worked on him for 30 minutes and they couldn't get him back.


I miss my daddy.

martha

10 comments:

Jen Thorpe said...

Martha - I am so sorry to hear of your loss, our thoughts are with you during this difficult time.

The Thorpes

Nichole said...

Martha,
I am so sorry to hear about your father.... We will keep you and your family in our prayers.

The Steiners
(Nichole & family)

Anonymous said...

Dear Martha and family,
You have our sympathy's! Sorry to hear about the loss and know we will be praying for you all during this time.
The Nolts' (Chris & Jana)

Anonymous said...

Martha,
We are sorry to hear about your loss, we will be thinking about you'll.
Love, Duane, Stephanie, and Lauren Miller

Anonymous said...

Martha,
We are so sorry for your loss, you are in our thoughts and prayers.
Jesse & Laura Weaver

misty said...

Marti - My heart aches for you. Prayers for you and your family at this difficult time.

Anonymous said...

Martha
I am so sorry to hear about your father.......our thoughts and prayers are with you.
Brandon, Amy and Grady Miller

Anonymous said...

Marti,

I too, am sorry for the loss of your father. You and your family are in our prayers.

Much love,
Shelly & The Kids

View from the Hilltop said...

Marti,
I am SO SO SO SORRY for your loss!!! I wish i knew what to say to take the ache away. Remember all of your good memories. cherish them!
sorry!

Anonymous said...

Martha , so sad to read that your Dad has gone Home . My Dad has been in heaven for over 7 years and not a day goes by that I don't miss him . Cherish your memories , its the legacy our loved ones leave behind . You are in our prayers . Morris,Linda & Family