Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Miss E is Two!

I first saw E at four months old. She was so happy and smilely!

Then she came again for one year portraits. She was a little more serious this time! Isn't she just a doll?
Fun times at the cake smash!
And now she is two! I can't believe how time flies! She is a big girl now, and she had no problem following directions and smiling for the camera!

I think this is my favorite so far!I think she is laughing at her daddy here!I hope you enjoyed your sneak peek!
TTFN! Martha

6 comments:

Stacey J. said...

That third one is just darling!

Angie said...

The two of her in her little blue jeans are adorable! Love her little toes sticking out!

Anonymous said...

She is a BEAUTIFUL child!! Great job Martha! The third pic...her eyes...wow! Good day, Jana :)

Erika Barrientes said...

OH, those eyes! Perfectly captured as usuall!

Martha/Marti said...

Thanks guys! She is a cutie!

Heather Roach Photography said...

These are great Marti.