Friday, March 20, 2009

Three & Four month olds

I have had a run of 3-4 month olds lately! This cutie, Miss M was scheduled for three month pictures, and then she got sick. =( So we waited until she was feeling better, and we took her pictures at 4 months instead.She wasn't too sure about the camera! She was complaining to her mama here!
This little guy, Baby B, is three months old. He has such a sweet little smile! He got tired after a few pictures, and he ate a little lunch and took a little nap.I love this one!
I like this one....I think he is saying..."OSU or Michigan? Don't make me choose!" This little guy is three months old too! He had the cutest little easter outfit! He gave really great smiles until he saw the camera!

Look at his cute hat!

I love crying pictures! (does that make me a meanie?) he was tired, so we let him be done with his shoot!

ttfn, martha

1 comment:

Heather Roach Photography said...

Aww a bunch of cuties. Great stuff, Marti. ( :