Thursday, September 24, 2009

Three pretty girls

I had these three beautiful girls in my studio last week.
First, this was Miss R at one year old, with cake all over her face! I love her tongue sticking out!And now she is a big girl! Miss R just turned three! Doesn't she have the best smiley eyes?


And her is her sister Miss N, at age 2!
And now look at her! She is a beautiful 4 year old now!


Now for the biggest sister, Miss A. She is gorgeous! And the camera loved her!

Now you don't even want to know how had I had to work for this group shot! If the little one was looking and smiling, then the middle one was looking elsewhere....if the middle one was looking and smiling, then the little one was being a goof! I did get to nice group shots, and this is one that I love!


TTFN! Martha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They must get their looks from their mother! lol Thank, you did an awsome job as always!