Monday, September 7, 2009

Blog catch up!

I have been terribly busy with life (three teenagers on three different sports teams!) and have been a bad blogger.
Here is some of the customers that I have had the privilege of shooting this past week!
This is Mr J. He is such a cutie! Time goes by so fast! I can't believe that he is already three!! It seems like I was just shooting his 6 month portraits! Click here to see his two year old session.

Although he had some ants in his pants this time, I still got enough for a cute composite!
Next I had a nice session with two of my favorite girls! Miss H and her sister A. I can't believe that A is one! Where did this last year go?
Newborn:
Three months:
Six months: (Love the lip!)



Nine months:


One of my favorites!


And now she is almost one!



Ok, I had to dig through many old external hardrives to find these!! This is Miss H at one!!


And Miss H at two!
Now she is 4! She is so big and so pretty! She also has new glasses!!


TTFN! Martha

3 comments:

Nichole said...

Look at you Martha.... even working on Labor Day! :) You made my day with the glimpse back in time! Can't wait to see the rest!

Martha/Marti said...

They are so cute Nichole! I had to look through 4 hard drives to find those!

Jana Nolt said...

Nichole.......your daughters are DARLING!!! I love Martha's work! So creative! Wow... :) Jana