Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Remember those Seniors that I don't do? =)

Well, sometimes I have to make exceptions! I met Ariel when she was 4 and we moved into the house behind her house. Her daddy needed some one to watch her in the mornings before she would go to pre-school, and since he left for work at 6am, he wondered if I could do it.
Every morning her daddy would carry her over and put her on our couch and cover her up and she would go back to sleep for a few hours. I then would get her up and give her breakfast and get her on the bus.
The next year she went to Kindergarten and she still needed a place to stay, so I continued to keep her. She slept on our couch until she was in the 6th grade!
Ariel is also on the soccer team with our Olivia and she gave her many rides back and forth to practices and games. So we owe her a lot!
Here is a peek at your photos Ariel! I hope you like them!







TTFN! Martha

1 comment:

Jess said...

I think you need to re-evaluate your "not doing seniors" thought process! Very nice work...and seniors are lots of fun!