Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A brand new baby!

Oh, how I love new babies! I could hold them and love on them, and photograph them all day! Especially Miss A. She didn't cry one time during the session! And she was still new enough to sleep and curl up.
Wide awake at the begining of the session, and look I even caught a tiny smile!
You are getting verrrrry sleepy!
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!
My newest hat! I love it!
Peely feet! She was a little overcooked!

One of my favorites! I love when they are new and they still curl up so nice!I wonder what she was dreaming of??I had a blast photographing your newborn! I hope you like the photographs!
TTFN! Martha

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the photos Martha!
Daddy of Miss 'A'

Martha/Marti said...

Awww! Thanks! She is a precious gift!

blong said...

The photos of Miss 'A' are precious. Great work, Martha! Grandma of Miss 'A'

Anonymous said...

She is the cutest baby cousin I ever had!I love her!

Sarah Holland said...

Oh my goodness, how precious!! Great job, as usual! That last one with her little smile needs to be printed BIG :)