Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Looking for New Newborns







I have so many ideas swimming around in my head for newborns, and I have had very few of them lately! I also have bought a few new props and blankets to use.
If you are pregnant and want a complimentary session call me or email me right away! A few things that are required for the complementary session are this:
*Baby must be born in January or February
*Baby must be photographed between 4-7 days of life
*Session may take up to 3 hours so that so that the poses that I desire can be accomplished, if time allows poses of your choice will be done
*Session will be free, but prints may be purchased at regular price
Paitence is a must with newborn photo shoots. Newborns can require a lot of time to feed, change, and to get them into a deep sleep. I suggest that only the mom, dad, and baby come for the shoot, because extra people just get in the way, and can cause the baby to stay awake. Bring some snacks if you want, because nursing moms can get hungry and thirsty.
The reason that the baby needs to be so 'new' is that new babies curl up and sleep better than older babies, and also peeling skin and acne usually arrive around day 10, so it is best to get photographs taken before that.
Newborn twins are welcomed too! I love twins and triplets and I have had the pleasure of photograph one set of each, but I would love to photograph more!
Pass this along to all of your pregnant friends!
TTFN! Martha

No comments: