Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Gingerich family

This is the beautiful Gingerich family! They have the best eyes! This is M age 6, Z age 3½, C age 1½, and the newest member, B age 3 months. This is a new size, a 10x30.
Here are their feet! I *heart* little feet! This is a 10x30 also.
After the rest of the gang went home with their daddy, I shot a few of Miss B for her three month session. This is another one of my new hats! Isn't it the best?



And even though she isn't smiling on this one, it really grabs me!


I am working on your proofs now! They will be ready to look at soon!
TTFN! Martha


2 comments:

jamiekoppi said...

I love the feet shot. I can never get that one right! Great job!

Martha/Marti said...

This is the fifth family that I have done it for! One family bought it as a big canvas, and it looked great!

Thanks for the compliment!