Friday, February 6, 2009

Miss N is 18 months old!

It is so hard to believe it when I see the babies that have been coming since birth growing up! Miss N can now walk and talk, and her eyes are still as pretty as ever!
She is a busy little girl, and so I was glad that my kids had a snow day, so Olivia could help me with her! Olivia loves children, and they are drawn to her too.
Here are a few of the smiles we captured during her session last week.
At first she didn't want to smile, so her mama said "Show us your teeth!" and this is what she did:Then we got a few natural ones!

Miss N is always so stylish! I love the tights!A little lady!And this is my new prop....I am not sure how I am going to use it yet, but when I saw it, I had to have it!TTFN! Martha

5 comments:

Heather Roach Photography said...

She is adorable. I love her little legs crossed in the one with the bench.

Krista said...

Precious images! Love the bench one!

Jen Thorpe said...

Once again you've out done yourself. Miss N is a pretty little princess. Thanks for a great session - Miss N's mommy!

PrairieImages said...

Love them Marti . . . I am so jealous of the buggy . . . where did you get it??

Martha/Marti said...

I got the buggy at an antique mall. It sits a little bit crooked so they had it marked down to about half of what the other ones were priced!