Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sample Wall Display

If you want to see how your photos will look with a mat and a frame, I can show you! I am now selling frames, and if you would like to see one of your images in a 'virtual' frame just let me know the image number.
I can also show you how they would look on a wall.
Here is an example of some framed images from a recent photo shoot. The pictures are 11x14, with a two inch white mat, and a two inch black frame. The feet photo is a representation of a 10x30 gallery wrapped canvas. The wall words can be purchased from this site
http://www.wisedecor.com/
I have not used this site before, but I love the things that they offer!








If you click on the photo above, you can see it larger.



2 comments:

Liz said...

Awesome link, thanks for sharing!

jamiekoppi said...

Very cool...I can't wait to try it out! Thanks!