Sunday, April 12, 2009

Baby G's first year!

I first met G's parents last April when they came for maternity portraits: Then a few weeks later I got to meet Baby G! He was so snuggly and squishy!
He came back when he was 4 months old, I couldn't believe how big he was! He was looking cool in his Cavs jersey:


Next he came for his 8 month portraits a little early, so that they could have them for Christmas: And now he is one! I love his eyes and his lashes! He now can say "Mama, Dada and Cat!"
And since he completed his first year here, he gets a free 11x14 composite with a photo from each session! What a wonderful keepsake!



TTFN! Martha

3 comments:

Jody Proper said...

Martha, I would have TREASURED that keepsake since I'm a avid scrapbooker and I did have Avery's pictures taken there 6 times in her 1st year (maternity, newborn, 4, 8, 12 and 14 mos). I did ask about that composite since you offered that when we started and never recieved one or a response :(

Jody Proper

Martha/Marti said...

Jody, I added three or four of them to the proper family album and I never heard from you.
I will put them up again.

Jess said...

What a beautiful little guy. Gotta love those lashes!