Sunday, April 26, 2009

Miss B

I first met Miss B when she arrived in America with her new family in March 2006. Her mama brought her over for her one year photos and then we used her photos to make an adoption announcement. She had the chubbiest cheeks! I just wanted to squeeze her!
Next was her two year shoot in the spring 2007. She was so onery during this shoot! She kept doing the opposite of what I asked her to do! I managed to get a couple of really cute ones, though, and this is one of my favorites!
Here is one from a Valentines day shoot of her and her siblings. She is almost three here.And now Miss B looks like a little lady! She is four years old and she listened, and did whatever I asked her to do! Her siblings were all in school so she had me all to herself. I bought some tulips (my absolute favorite spring flower) and I thought that she looked like a beauty queen while holding them!
She is adorable as always! I love close ups!
This is her new pose! She loves to tilt her head and smile! I had to get a few like this! Your proofs will be ready in a day or two! I hope that you like them!
TTFN! Martha

1 comment:

Gia said...

I have to give kudos to Miss B's parents for adoption (LOVE IT & plan to do it one day!!)! I love the stroll through memory lane, so nice to see how she changed! Beautiful pictures of a beautiful girl!