Sunday, April 26, 2009

Mr J is Three!

This is Mr J. I took photos of him all through his first year. These are a couple of shots from his second Christmas. He was about 19 months old and he brought along his dog Grassy. If you think it is hard to get a photo of a 19 month old, try getting one of a 19 month old and dog, and getting them both to look at you! Not an easy task!He has always been a bit serious at his photo shoots!Here he is today! He had just turned three the day before his shoot, and he wasn't sure he wanted to be here! This is his "Take my picture if you want to, but I am not smiling" face! It was my husband's day off, and so he got out the dogs and played with J, and they had a lot of fun! He got comfortable here and I finally got a few smiles out of him! I love this one! He looks so onery!He is a cutie! His proofs will be ready in a day or two!
TTFN! Martha

No comments: