Saturday, August 23, 2008

I *heart* little boys!

Growing up I always thought that when I got married I would have a housefull of boys. When I was a nanny, the family had a girl and a boy, and then the two neighbor boys would come over to be babysat too. I loved the girl, but the boys had my heart! The were so sweet and we would play on the floor for hours with their trucks and cars.
Then I gave birth to two girls! Finally the third was a boy, and I wanted to try for another boy, but we settled with the three beautiful, happy, healthy children that we were blessed with.

Luckily with my job now, I get to see all kinds of boys, and girls and we get to play and have fun in the studio!

Here are two cuties that came this week. J has been coming since he was 6 months old, but this is the first time that I got to meet his new brother L! He is so squishy and cute!

Here is a peek at your pictures! I hope you like them!

Mr J, he's almost two!
Mr L, three months....Look at that cute smile!
And one together, do you know how hard it is to get a baby and a toddler to look at you and smile? Super hard! I'm glad I got one!

TTFN! Martha

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are super cute, Marti!

Anonymous said...

Lovin the Blonde Hair...

Jessica Edwards Photography said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica Edwards Photography said...

Gorgeous kids! Love the curls! :)