Friday, November 14, 2008

Baby on a pumpkin, take two....

I had another newborn coming so I thought I would give the pumpkin another try. It worked a little better this time. She slept for a few minutes, so we got her diaper off, and I got a few shots.
I also turned the pumpkin so that the stem showed. I am not sure which way I like it better.
She was an alert newborn and I got quite a few with good eye contact. Her big sister came along to the shoot, so that we could get some special photos of them together.


I love baby yawns.....


I love my baby scale, too! I looked for one like this for a long time!
This is the big sister, Miss M. They also have two boys, but mama left them with grandma.
Your announcements are in your proofing gallery, just let me know her correct statistics!
TTFN! Martha

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is one gorgeous baby. Beautiful big sister too. I'm loving all of them.