Sunday, November 23, 2008

Very Busy!

I am terribly busy right now and I am drowning in sessions and editing! Here is a few of the latest sessions that I have done:
The S family

The cutie grandchildren!



The S family:
The C family, I love their all white shirts! The grandchildren:Little Miss L, Love the pout!And this is her big sister E. I took her picture two years ago. She is still just as beautiful as she was then! Can you guess what she wants for Christmas?? (her two front teeth!)

Here is two of my favs from her last session:TTFN! Martha

2 comments:

misty said...

Hang in there Marti! It will eventually end! I am right there with you...
misty

Anonymous said...

i love this pic, she looks like a young Debbie harry (sp)
love it, she looks way older than she is, her mama better watch out~
love U
~h