Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Miss T and her baby sister A

This is Miss T last year when she was one......so sweet!

This is her favorite dolly.....And here she is this year! This was her two year old birthday and she brought her dolly along for pictures again this year! Hasn't she grown up a lot?Doesn't she look so grown up with her hands in her pockets?My favorite!And this year she also brought along her new baby sister! Miss A is four months old, and so chubby and squeezable! Look at those cheeks!Look at those spit bubbles! Adorable!Your proofs will be ready to look at soon!
TTFN! Martha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Adorable!!! These are my cousins!!! Man does Abigail have some chubby cheeks!!

Martha/Marti said...

I know! I just wanted to squish those cheeks!

Sarah Holland said...

Such sweet girls! I love the little spit bubbles in that last one :)