Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I have a toothache


I have been laid up this week with a toothache. I had a tooth drilled on last week and the dentist put a temporary filling in it and it has been hurting ever since. Saturday it was so bad that I took about 10 Extra strength Tylenol and a pain med for my Migraine and I went to bed. I haven't had a complete night of sleep since Saturday. I can't eat, I can't sleep and more importantly I can't work. It hurts to sit upright for long periods. My jaw has a lump on the outside. I have been through 60 tylenol since saturday........ =(




I had the Bargain Hunter schedule me to be off tomorrow afternoon, and the dentist is going to fit me in. I am expecting a root canal. I have had one before, about 11 years ago. It was the worst thing that I have ever been through. I would rather give birth without pain meds (been there, done that) than to get another one!




I am terribly behind in proofing, so if you are waiting for proofs, I am sorry, and I will get back to work ASAP.


TTFN. Martha

4 comments:

Sarah Holland said...

So sorry you're having tooth trouble! I've been only eating on the left side of my mouth while I put off going to the dentist, but now the left side is starting to hurt also! Hope your visit goes better than you are expecting :)

Martha/Marti said...

Thanks Sarah! I hope it goes ok. I am feeling pretty good right now, thanks to a hefty dose of vicodin!

CristinB said...

I hope you tooth feels better soon!!

Arabelle McCuen said...

I'd rather give birth than get a root canal. :( It's really a dilemma, but it would surely save you from a lifetime of toothache. But at the top of it all, it really sucks to have a toothache. It just basically drains our energy away, with each throb of pain. I hope everything's well with you by now.