Friday, May 22, 2009

Casting call for a newborn....

I am looking for a NEW newborn. One that is less than 6 days old.

I have some new ideas that I am dying to try out with a newborn, but lately all of my newborns have been too old to stay curled up, and they have been wide awake! Ideally I am looking for a newborn about 4 days old. The session will take about 2-3 hours, so bring a snack and a drink and prepare to be here for a while!

If you want to be considered for this casting call, please call me with your due date, or call me as soon as you give birth! My calendar is getting full, and I want to make sure that I have room for you!

The session fee will be waived, however you can order prints at regular price.

I am also looking for newborn twins or triplets. I have some great ideas for them too!

TTFN! Martha

1 comment:

Tina said...

Hi Martha, my friend Jen Brewer told me you were looking for a newborn. I don't know if you can wait but I am due with a baby boy at the end of July. We live in Orrville. You can email me at gntgriffin@aol.com if you are interested.