Monday, May 4, 2009

June is nearly full!

If you are needing a June appointment, please call ASAP! I only have a few openings left.

June dates that are already taken:
June 5th-June15th
June 18th-22nd
June 26th-29th

If you are expecting a baby in June, please let me know your tentative delivery date and I will pencil you in!

I am full with weddings every weekend, and I will be traveling to KY to shoot my nephews wedding on the 13th. So we will be leaving earlier in the week for that trek south.

We will also be on Vacation in July. Those dates are not set yet, but I will let you know as soon as I know!
OK, I think we have the dates for our Vacation: July 18th-August 2nd. We are not sure where we are going, but we know that we are not going to FL this year. We have gone to my in-laws condo for the past 5 years, and although we are very grateful that they let us use their beautiful place, we are ready for a change of scenery!
TTFN! Martha

No comments: