Sunday, May 31, 2009

My most cryingist customer ever!

This is Mr L. He does not like to get his pictures taken! He did a pretty good job at his three month session, I got a few smiles.....


At 6 months he was not feeling good, and he cried and they left. He came back when he was feeling better and he still cried....
At nine months....you guessed it....
this is from his one year old shoot....he hated the tub!

But I was pretty sure he would like the cake!

Wrong!!
I had my son Adam come up to the studio to talk to him and get him to smile, and I did get a few!
I hope that Mr L doesn't grow up to be famous, because the paparazzi will drive him crazy!
TTFN! Martha

2 comments:

Jen said...

those are so cute even with him crying!!

Wendi Riggens-Miller said...

Ok, this is just about the cutest series ever! I love how he just throws his head back!!!! Love them, Marti!!