Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A beautiful bride and a handsome groom!

This day started out dark, dreary and rainy! I ran into the salon in the pouring rain, and the bride was bright and radiant! She wasn't worried about the rain, and we all prayed that the sun would shine.
Shannon and Eric, you look so beautiful!

As you can see, the rain left, the sky cleared up and we ended up with a nice, sunny day!
This was a huge window in the church by the steps.
I tried this shot before and I didn't get it.....I am glad it worked this time!
I usually do a shot like this on a hill, but there was not a hill to be found! I was laying on my belly flat on the gound to get this shot.
Since it was raining when I left the house, I grabbed a couple of umbrellas. I just had to use this one!Can't you just feel the love?? =)Gorgeous cake!
And although they weren't as cute as the happy couple, these two were soooooo adorable! I hope you have enjoyed your sneak peek!
TTFN! Martha

4 comments:

Jeannie Reeves said...

lovely captures

cathy said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures of Eric and Shannon. The photos capture the love they feel for each other and their perfect wedding day.

Shannon said...

I love all the photos! Can't wait to see the rest!! : )

Martha/Marti said...

Thanks! aren't they cute? I could just feel the love! And although it rained in the morning, by noon it was a perfect day!