Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Vacation 2009

We are leaving in the morning for our family vacation. I will be away from my business phone, but you can reach me via email: stutzmans5@netzero.net

We are having a house sitter, so if you have an emergency, just call my home phone.

If you are having a baby and you are wanting newborn photos, send me an email right away and I will get with you on dates that I have open. I am keeping the first week in August open for newborns. I will be checking my email and my facebook page every day or two!

If you are waiting for proofs, I am getting a few sessions done before I leave, and I will do the others in the evenings at the hotel. I am *crossing my fingers* that our hotel has WiFi!

I have also hired an editor to help me get caught up on weddings.

Catch ya on the flip side!
TTFN! Martha

No comments: