Saturday, July 4, 2009

I *heart* babies of all kinds!

This is baby Q! He came for his first session when he was about 6 weeks old. My SIL made me this cute hat!

The next time he came, he was about 3 months old. He was just starting to smile, but I only caught a few slight ones.

I then saw him when he came with his brother and sister for Christmas photos! That was a tough session!!

Now Baby Q is ONE! I can't believe it! I knew that they had 6 week old kitties at their house, so I asked his mom if she would mind bringing them along for the shoot! How cute are these kitties??
and here is Q! He did not want to sit still, until we got out the fish bowl! He loved the water!
I love this one!
Here is the black kitty....I think she is yawning!
And here is the face that I love!!

TTFN! martha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So I always try to leave comments when I visit others blogs, but it doesn't always work. I hope it does this time...these are super cute! Love the ones with the cat and the fish.