Thursday, May 8, 2008

Another new baby!



I love the smell of new babies! There has been a baby boom around here, and this is my second new baby this week! She is a little older...She is one month old. She was such a good baby, too! She slept the entire session! I moved her around, we stripped her clothes off, and I even stuck her in a tea cup and she stayed asleep!

She brought along her cute big brother, too! I took his baby pictures 2½ years ago, and I have been so excited to watch him grow over the years! He loves Thomas the Tank Engine, so I dug out some of my son's trains from long ago and he played so nice with them! It is important to keep the bigger ones occupied while I am working with the little ones. That keeps everyone happy!


Here is baby J....





Check out this super cute Watermelon Hat that my very talented SIL made for me! I love it! Thanks Shannon!Here is her big brother A when he was two months old! and this one is from his six month session! I wonder how Jill will look in six months?


And here he is today at 2½! He is getting so big!



TTFN! Martha




No comments: