Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Today's return customer

I love return customers! I love watching kids change and grow through the years! This is S. Today is his birthday! I have been honored to take his picture several times over the years and I am going to share a few here....
Here he is at 18 months old. He looks so small!


Here he is at two years old. I *love* this picture! I even had it on my business cards for a while!


This is his three year pictures. I think that this is the year that he made the biggest change! He looks like such a big boy now!




And here he is today! This is his birthday crown from pre-school today!



And here is one that shows his face!



Happy Birthday S! I hope that you had fun here today!

TTFN! Martha

2 comments:

Jody Proper said...

I think he's really changed his looks form 18 mos to 2 years - check out his nose :) He also had a big change from 2 to 3 years too. What a QT!

Martha/Marti said...

I know! At 18 months he still has a 'baby' look to his face, but by age two he thinned out a little and looks more grown up!

He is a cutie! I am going to post one more of him standing. It is really cute!
Martha