Saturday, May 24, 2008

Busy Busy Toddler!

I spent the morning chasing little miss L. She is 18 months and this is her 5th time in the studio! It has been great to watch her grow and change. She was last here at 12 months and since then she has learned some new words! She can say puppy, blanket, ball, and she repeats everything! This is such a great age! The down side with this age is that they do not like to sit still! She was much to busy playing to sit for any amount of time, so we took what we could get. Her mama and I weren't sure we got too many smiles, but I did catch a few....Here is your sneak peek!


Isn't she a doll?

This is my new paper, True Blue! I thought that it would look nice with her brightly colored dress.

She is going to get a little brother in a couple of weeks, so we will try to get a few smiles out of her then! I can't wait to see her new baby!

TTFN! Martha

No comments: