Monday, June 9, 2008

Another newborn, another 9 month old!

Saturday brought with it another 9 month old! Little Miss A is so cute, and I love her smile! She brought two beautiful dresses for her shoot....I love the blue one, it is so pretty!My next customer on Saturday was a wonder woman! She drove about 60 miles with four kids in tow, and she gave birth 10 days ago! She had two boys and two girls and they were all very well behaved. The baby didn't even cry, and she slept like a trouper!
Here is a sneak peek of some of the wonder images I captured of your beautiful children!
This is J, he is the oldest.This is C, he is the second oldest.This is Miss S, she was so cute, and she had so many faces! She just celebrated her 5th birthday, and she got this special doll for a present. She told me that her name is 'Heart-y Rose" =)


And the newest member of the M family is tiny little V. She was just over 6 lbs. This is my new baby basket. I found it for a good price at a local antique store, and I had to have it! I'm sure that you will be seeing a lot of it!


Sisters.....I love the look on the big sisters face! She loves the baby! They are sitting in my new chair that I got as a 'Thank you' gift from my niece! She knew that I had my eye on it and so she bought it for me and gave it to me on her wedding day with a beautiful thank you note.
Thank you Lisa! The chair was perfect for this shoot!
TTFN! Martha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Marti,
I love the new basket and also the new chair! Your shots are flawless!