Sunday, June 22, 2008

You've come a long way baby!

Baby's first year is an amazing journey and I am so happy that Miss A's parents chose me to record this special time in their baby's life! Here they are when she is almost 8 months pregnant. Wasn't her belly so tiny? And in June of last year, Miss A arrived into the world and she came for her first session a week later.
And just four short months later, she could push herself up!

At her 8 month session, she could easily sit by herself, and she even stood up for a few! She came in last week for her one year session. She is running, and even talking! Can you believe it? Her mama's cell phone rang and she said "HI" and when her grandma gave her a snack she said "Thank you!" Putting two words together at this age is really amazing! Oh, and her favorite thing to say at the studio was "What's that?"
This is a special bear and the name was hand stiched on by A's great aunt. (I think!) I love taking pictures of 'lovies'. It makes a nice picture to add to baby's scrapbook!I love watching babies grow and learn during their first year! Thanks Josh and Jody for sharing your baby with me!

TTFN! Martha


2 comments:

Jody Proper said...

Ahhhh how stinkin sweet is she???!!! Yes it was her great aunt that stitched the bear. I was hoping you could capture a few since she was SO BUSY!

Hope you feel better - that's how I caught the bug!

Have a great vacation!

P.S. It's Josh :)

Jody Proper said...

Thanks again for dropping off A's pics! I love the b-n-w one with the pink flower! I know I say this often but you do such an awesome job! Also you are a nut for worrying about my pictures ON YOUR WAY TO VACATION!

Relax, enjoy b/c vacations go by all too quickly.

Jody