Friday, June 13, 2008

Brace Face!

Olivia got her braces on Tuesday. Of course I had to take along the camera to record the event! We took before pictures Monday night. Here is one: (look how long her hair is getting!)

Here are the actual braces, and the Dentist's tools.This is Dr Nippert. He was a good sport with me and my camera!She kicked off her flip flops and everytime that he would poke at her teeth, she tensed up her toes!They get to pick the color of the band wires and she picked glow in the dark green!


Her teeth are hurting a little bit, but she was a good sport and she sat for some 'after' pictures.


She is happy to get the process started, so they don't bother her. Also many of her friends already have braces, so I don't think that she will be teased. I told her that when they come off that we will get her teeth all polished and whitened too!

TTFN! Martha

No comments: