Thursday, June 19, 2008

The second time is a charm!

These two cuties came a couple of weeks ago, and Mr I woke up from his nap on the wrong side of the bed and he was a little crabby. He didn't want to leave his mama's side. I snapped a few pics of his brother J and we tried again, and he wouldn't leave his mama. That is OK! I told her that we would try again in a week or two and that maybe a morning appointment might be better. Once kids have been here, they are usually better the second time around.

So Mr I and his brother came back this morning and he was much happier! I always let kids play and get comfortable before I take any pictures. We played ball, and trucks and I started out with his brother. Once he saw how easy it was he sat and smiled. By the end of the session he was giving me grins like this:
Here is his ornery brother J. He was a boy of many faces!


TTFN! Martha

No comments: