Monday, September 22, 2008

Behind in my editing and my blogging!

We had a busy weekend with Soccer games, and Volleyball games, and just life in general! I am behind in my editing and my blogging, sorry!
Here are some sessions I had last week:
This is Baby C, I did his sister during her first year, now I am excited to photograph his first year, too. Here is his three month session:
Don't ya love the faux hawk?Grumpy face!


I love this outfit! Cute little puppy!


This is Baby G. I did his newborn shots and I can't believe that he is 8 months old already! Look at his hair! And those big blue eyes are so great!



I love babies in hats!


What a cutie! How could you say no to this face??


And one more baby from last week, Ms A. A looks a lot like my middle child, Olivia. So chubby and such big blue eyes! So I have a special place in my heart for Ms A! This was her 9 month shoot, and it took a bit to get her to smile, but once I got out the feather duster, she was giggling!


Awwwwwwwwww!See, aren't babies in hats the cutest??My little Fall set up. She loved the apples and kept trying to eat them!Leave a comment if you like the pictures! I love reading about what you think!
TTFN! Martha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures, as always! Can't wait to see the rest! I really like the one where she's making her little "protesting" face. :-)