Friday, September 5, 2008

One year old! x2

This is Mr G. This was his fourth visit to my studio in the past year and he was just as happy as he always is! It isn't even work to get grins out of him!


This is his three month session:Here he is at Six months!Loving the hair for his 9 month session!Now he is one! He looks great in green!Getting messy with the cake! I love this face!






My next session of the day was another one year old! I love one year olds that can't walk yet! That way they can't get away from me!
This is Mr C, and this was his first time here. He took a few minutes to warm up to me, but then I got a few smiles and grins out of him!


This is my new tub! Don't you just adore it?! I have been wanting this for about two years, so I finally broke down and bought it!I love this face! I think that the bucket was a little cold, plus, he heard that he was going to get some cake! Where was it??Ah, here it is!Finally, he was full, messy and happy! What a way to end a session!I hope that their mama's like their photos! Look for their proofs in the next week sometime!
TTFN! Martha

No comments: