Sunday, September 7, 2008

Christmas Portrait Time!

Can you believe that it is Christmas portrait time again? I can't either!
Every year I kill myself and ignore my family for the months of November and December because I am trying to take too many appointments. Well, this year is going to be different! I am only taking a limited number of appointments in November and then in December I will only be taking appointments for new babies, and maternity portraits. Any session that is done in December will not be guaranteed for Christmas.
I am hoping that this will help with my stress level and I am hoping that it will bring back the joy of the holiday for me.
So shoot me an email: stutzmans5@netzero.net, or give me a call 330.279.2121 to set up your holiday photo session!
TTFN! Martha

No comments: