Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Nine month old

This is Mr C! I have been photographing him since he was two weeks old! I can't believe how much he has grown! He was teething, and so his tongue made an appearance in more than one photo! He also wasn't a big fan of the overalls, and he kept pulling at the top of them! I had to have his mom keep pulling down his hand!
Here is a peek for you to hold you over until I get his proofs ready!
See? The tongue and the pulling on the overalls!I love this one!Go Browns!I think that he was trying to throw it! It just kinda got stuck up there!
Happy in the tub!

TTFN! Martha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr C is my great nephew and I look forward to seeing his new pics!! What a cutie and he is always just as happy and pleasant as he looks in his pics!!
Great Aunt Sheri

Martha/Marti said...

He is always such a happy baby! I never have to work very hard to get him to smile!
I just love chunky babies!
Martha