Monday, September 29, 2008

Miss B from new til now....

I met Brian & Sonya at a wedding I did in the fall of 2006. She was so pretty and so pregnant! I had never done a maternity session, so I got up the nerve to approach her about doing one for her. I asked her to be my maternity model, and she said she wasn't too sure....completely understandable. I am not sure I would bare my big belly for a stranger! I gave her my card, and told her to think about it, and call me later.
I was so happy when she called a week later to make an appointment! Her mom and her husband talked her into it.
So here is my first maternity session, 10/2006:




A month later Miss B was born and I did her newborn shoot. She was so cute! She came again at 6 months. Such a big change! She could now sit up, smile and she had such a personality!
Here is her one year session. She brought along her halloween costume, too! What a cute little lady (bug!)

When her mama called last week, I could hardly believe that she is TWO already! Her birthday is a month away, but they wanted the pictures early, to pass out at her party.
Can you believe how much she has grown? Now she talks and she will do anything for a gummy bear!







When it was time to go, she told her mama "No, I'm stayin' here!" LOL!
She was a lot of fun, and I am glad we had a good session. I hope you have a great birthday Miss B!
TTFN, Martha

6 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute story and she is a beautiful little girl. I always love your work, and apparently they do too!

Martha/Marti said...

Thanks Heather! She is a cutie! I love that she talks now, and her voice is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Haven't checked for a while so today I thought I'd see what new things you had posted. This is an amazing story. You are so creative and people love you and your work or they would not keep coming back! I have a wonderful, talented, positively amzing little sister!!!!!

sonya said...

Well I might be a little partial, but I think this little girl's pictures are amazing! haha! Not to mention the photographer. Martha, I knew you were truely amazing after you did our first baby pictures...three hours, two diaper changes and a feeding later, your patience was gold! Thank you so much for capturing our memories beautifully! (oh and making a VERY pregnant woman feel beautiful :)

Martha/Marti said...

Sonya, You are so welcome! I hope I am still doing this when she is a senior! Wouldn't that be a hoot?!
Marti

Anonymous said...

hey m
awesome as always....
can't wait until we are back in ohio and i can come over anytime i wanna.
miss you
OX
~h