Friday, August 15, 2008

Baby girl day

One day this week I had three baby girls come for appointments! Here is a sneak peek for you all!
First was Baby B. She is the baby in the cabbages in the post below.
She has the most beautiful hair and eyes!
Doesn't this look so sad?! I love this picture!
One with her big brother B.And this is B, he is so big now! I think that he was 5 the last time I saw him, and now he is 7 and a big brother!

Next is Baby H. She is three months old. We tried our hardest to get her to smile! She didn't give us too many smiles, but she sure looked cute none the less!


Miss H has the most amazing eyelashes, and her mama asked if I would get some close ups of them while she slept.Don't you just love this hat? Baby H's grandma did a great job picking it out for her pictures!Finally, last but not least was Baby R. She was the youngest today at 1 month old. She had such great eye contact for a newborn.

This is something new that I wanted to try...I think I like it! It shows how tiny her feet really are!Look! A smile!We tired hard to get her to sleep! Finally she gave up and conked out! Thanks for looking! Leave a comment so that I know who is looking!
TTFN! Martha

5 comments:

misty said...

I love them! Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

i love the picture with the feet and the kiss-precious! Stephanie Miller

Anonymous said...

Great work Marti ! I always look at your Blog at least a few times a week!

-Shelly

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures, you did such a great job Martha!! Baby H's Mom

Martha/Marti said...

Mara, Every time I look at the one on the white with the hat, I gasp! She is so pretty!
Martha