Monday, August 11, 2008

Birthday girl

Little L is one! I have been photographing this cutie her whole life, and it has been fun to watch her grow. Here is a look at her life!
Newborn, look at that hair! And she was so alert!Three months, in her christening gown.Six months old. So cute!Nine months old. I loved this dress!And her she is today. One year old. The year went by so fast! Duane and Stephanie, you better not blink or she will be grown before you know it.


Thanks for letting me be a part of your little girls life.
TTFN! Martha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are AWESOME! I was so worried they wouldn't be good and she busted her nose on Saturday and it is all scratched up so I was worried that I would have to wait til that healed up to come back. I'm very happy! Stephanie

Anonymous said...

M,
I am so proud of you and the work you do
you know that i name drop
"my bff is a PHOTOGRAPHER"
love you
~h

Martha/Marti said...

Thanks Steph! I got them up late because I got called to the hospital on Friday after you left, and I had a wedding on Saturday. There are some cute ones, though! I am glad that you like them!

Heather, Thanks *blush*, I appreciated it! I wish that you lived closer!
Martha