Monday, August 4, 2008

Shopping on Saturday

We went school shopping on Saturday, because it was the last day that we have free before school starts. Starting today Lauren has V-ball practice everyday in August (except the sundays).

So here are a few things that I found!
I love LOVE LOVE Vanilla Tootsie Rolls! I went into Pat Catan's and I found a whole bag of vanilla ones! Usually they only come mixed in a bag with Orange, Lemon and Lime. I am not too crazy about the other flavors, so they usually get thrown away.....That is why I was so excited to find a whole bag of the vanilla ones! I bought two bags. If you come over, I'll share them with you!

OK, I could not resist buying this Bacon Floss!! How funny is that?? Leaves your mouth Bacon Fresh! Yummy! =PThis photo is totally Lauren's vision! The pig is freaking out at the idea of bacon floss, and the nickles show that she is 'peeing herself' ! That Lauren sure has her daddy's sense of humor!Liv found this shirt at Plato's closet on the clearance rack and she thought it was perfect for my blog! What a brat! *wink*wink*

Lauren found this sweater and hat at a shop at the mall for only 6.00! She's a bargain shopper! Liv bought this ring (three ring set). Not really a school supply, is it Liv??

Adam loves the show "Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends" on Cartoon Network. I hate it!! While at the mall we found a store that had some things from the show in stock, and Adam liked this shirt. They only had one in the whole store and it was an XXL so we got it for him to wear to bed. We also got him a keychain, and a pin from the show for his backpack.


We left home around 10:30am and we got home at 8:30pm! We were totally exhausted and totally broke!! We had a good time, though, and it was good to spend the day with the children and have a day off from the computer!
I am behind, though, so I need to get back to work!
TTFN! Martha

No comments: