Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Lauren's b-day present finally came!

So Lauren's b-day was a month ago, but she couldn't decide on a present, so she didn't get anything from us. I told her to let me know when she found something.

She is really into gemstones right now, and was wanting a ring from Jewelry TV. She really loves Tanzanite, but most of the rings with tanzanite and white gold are 150 and up! Well, one night last week I was on JTV's auction site and I found a .45kt tanzanite 14kt white gold ring! And it was in her size! The auction had 22 minutes left, and the high bid was only 67.00! I quickly signed up, and signed in and made a bid, and I won the ring for 68.00! It was a little more than we usually spend on b-day presents, but I couldn't pass up a 225.00 ring for 68.00!


It seemed like it would take forever to get here, but today it finally arrived! Lauren ran out to the mailbox and she hasn't stopped smiling since then!


Here it is!

She is a lucky girl! I am pretty sure that the only 14kt gold ring I have is my wedding rings!

TTFN! Martha

1 comment:

Wendi said...

It's beautiful! Happy belated birthday, Lauren!