Thursday, August 21, 2008

Cousins

I could shoot these two all day long! They are super cute, and they were very good listeners! They could be models! These two are brothers, and their cousins are below.Starting next week I am going to be offering bigger than life size wall clings. They are like the popular fatheads. I think that this would make a super duper wall cling!These two cuties are the boys' twin cousins. They are getting so big!
Mr M was very busy (as many boys this age are!) and his sister Miss M had fun posing for me! I got at least one good one of them together, which was a great feat!!
Look at that smile! She lights up a room!He looks so quiet and shy, doesn't he? Looks are deceiving! *wink* J/K, he is a good boy! And super cute too!Give me a few days to get the rest up! I am trying to get all caught up!
TTFN! Martha

No comments: