Sunday, October 26, 2008

A fall wedding

I love fall weddings. Kurt and I were married in the fall, but the year we got married the trees turned colors late, so we still had green trees for our pictures.
This was a small wedding and we took most of the pictures before the wedding while it was still light outside. It is so nice to take all of the photographs before the wedding. The couple was very relaxed and they could enjoy the reception without rushing through their portraits.
Here is a sneak peek for you!






TTFN! Martha

6 comments:

Unknown said...

These are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Wow Martha, I love those shots! Especially the last one! :) I am so excited to have you doing our wedding in a couple weeks! :)) I will send you a list of what we would like photographed soon to make sure everything is covered day of. Hope all is well with you! Jana Schlabach :)

Krista said...

Beautiful! I love the fall colors too!

Jeannie Reeves said...

these are great!! I loved reading through your blog.

Jim, "Homer" said...

Very personal and nice.

Cherbear said...

Love the last one Marti!