Friday, October 10, 2008

I need a new baby!

I am looking for a new baby to model for me on a pumpkin! The baby needs to be born in October 2008, and be about a week old at the time of the shoot. I have had an idea in mind for a picture of a baby laying on a pumpkin, and last year I had a newborn, and I couldn't find a big enough pumpkin! This year I found a great farm that has giant pumpkins, and now I don't have a newborn!
So if you or a friend is very pregnant, and due this month, please give me a call, or send me an email or respond to this post by using the comments button.

I am also looking for a 6 month old girl or boy to sit inside of a giant pumpkin. I bought a giant pumpkin, and I will clean it and hollow it out and then sit your baby inside of it!

For your time and letting me borrow your babies, you will receive a free session, and a free portrait package of one of the chosen photos.


Here is an example of a baby on a pumpkin. This one is by Anne Geddes, my hero! The picture I take will look a little different than this, but this will give you a visual:






TTFN! Martha

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your idea! Wyatt is now sitting up, so if you would like to use him, you can. Just let me know.

Misty Sparks :) said...

Oh my gosh, that is such a CUTE idea!!!